Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, November 24, 2008

Last nite...

Last night, he fetched me at port,
Last night, he said waalaikum salam when i said assalamualaikum,
Last night, he smiled and i smiled back,

I loved look at his face when i told him my stories,
I loved hearing his laugh when i told a joke,
I loved the way he held my hand while we were crossing the road,
I loved the way he looked at me while i was not looking at him, and..
I loved when he kissed me good night..

Last nite, i wished the night weren't over, so i can hold him tight in my arms,
Last nite, i sleep with smile in my face, but still cried in my nite pray,
Last nite, i hope Allah can hear my pray and fulfill my wishes,
Last nite, i whispered, 'Ya Allah, semoga Kau membukakan jalan untuk kami..'

No comments: