Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, October 14, 2004

about you

gue jawabin buat elo nih Ka

1. What's my name?:
Karika Huzbaniah. panggilan lo Karika, Rika, Susi, Ade, or darling :P

2. Where did we meet?
- SMP Kartini kelas 2, anak baru ni yeee... hihihi...

3. Where do i live?
- Tiban Kencana Blok A no. 4 ya? Tibannnn.. I miss you....

4. How long have you known me?
- ya dari SmP itulahay.. taun 91 ya?

5. How many siblings do i have?
- 4: Farah, Abang Anom, Adin Chacha dan Haykel

6. Do I smoke?
- nope

7. Do I believe in God?
- sure you do

8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
- lupa =))

9. My age?
- 27 juga

10. Birthday?
- 24 agustussss... ultah te pe er i

11. What is my hair color?
- kayak orang kebanyakan maen layangan gitu :D

12. Eye color?
- nnnggg... item?

13. Have you ever had a crush on me?
- tentu TIDAK!!!!!

14. What's one of my favorite things to do?
- beberes, pasti dah tuh.

15. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
- haiya... gini ari gitu loh.. mana inget lagi gue...

16. What's my favorite type of music?
- tergantung pinjeman CD dari Chacha aja ya? hehehehe...

17. What is the best feature about me?
- apa ya... ngomongnya lembut (kalo lagi bae), rajin beberes (teuteup), lumayan sabarlah... (orang laen pasti bilang elo sabar. but I know you girrrlll... hihihi...)

18. Am I shy or outgoing?
- malu2in sih iya

19. Would you say I am funny?
- nnnggg... kalo lagi bolot kadang lucu juga. seringnya sih ngeselin =))

20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
- ngeyel, tentu...

21. Any special talents?
- beberes!

22. What qualities do i have when it comes to frenship/love?
- lo tuh pendengar yang baik, sabar eh salah, lumayan sabar, rumah lo bisa dijadiin basecamp

23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or something else?
- palingan gue bilang bolot :D jahat ya gueeee.. maap ya Rikaaaa >:D<

24. Have you ever seen me cry?
- tentchu :)

25. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
- perempuanBerdarahPembokat :))

26. What/Who do I love?
- Piglet!

27. Have i ever told you I liked you?
- yeps.. over and over.. thank youuuu :)

28. What type of guys do i do for?
- ga jelas. yang dulu sih kalem dan baik hati. yang ini lemot dan ABG. ga jelas kan? :P

29. When was the last time we spent time together?
- nnnnngggg... 4 Juli itulah ya.. di Hang Nadim.. hiks...

30. What is my favorite food?
- ayam penyet Riaaa.. horeeee... paling gampang ngajak Rika makan, hihi...

31. My favorite movie?
- yang menye2 gitu

32. Do i have a pet?
- ga. eh pacar bisa dianggep piaraan ga? :))

33. What are the things u enjoy doin with me?
- curhat2, tentu. seleponan, smsan, cela2an, sekarang blogging bareng :)

34. If we're together, are you proud of me?
- iyalah... temen gue gitu lho...

35. Am i the type you'd want to marry?
- IDIH!!!! naudzubillahi minzalik...

36. If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...what will be your last words for me?
- maafin gue ya Rika...


abis ini lo isiin tentang gue yaaaa

No comments: