about you...
1. What's my name?
Prasetio Handayani, panggilan lo, Hani, Hanskli, Maman, and mama Anti... :))
2. Where did we meet?
- SMP Kartini kelas 2...
3. Where do i live?
- Tiban I, blok C no. 181 iya kan?
4. How long have you known me?
- SMP kelas 2 dong ah...
5. How many siblings do i have?
- Only 2... Tante Betty and Om Anto...
6. Do I smoke?
- Nope
7. Do I believe in God?
- Pasti lah hay....
8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
- Eeh... anak baru juga??? :P
9. My age?
- Sama lah ama gue...
10. Birthday?
- July 25...
11. What is my hair color?
- Lebih item dari gue!!! :P
12. Eye color?
- Item kayaknya... iya nggak sih say??
13. Have you ever had a crush on me?
- Please deh!!!
14. What's one of my favorite things to do?
- Chatting yang pasti... and kalo lagi ada pulsa... sms-an.... and kayaknya makan juga salah satu fave Hani...
15. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
- Kali ini beneran lupa....
16. What's my favorite type of music?
- Apa aja, hayo...
17. What is the best feature about me?
- Yang pasti judes, dama kayak gue!!! Selalu terus terang kalo kita mo minta advise... and indomie buatannya itu lho.... *pengeeen...*
18. Am I shy or outgoing?
- Shy?? kayaknya gak ada deh dalam kamus Hani!! :D
19. Would you say I am funny?
- Yap, kalo udah cerita yang bisa ngebuat gue ketawa... :)
20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
- Hmm... selama gue kenal elo... elo tuh rebel!!! but sometimes, follow the rule kalo udah nyangkut masalah Anti...
21. Any special talents?
- Jago computer!!!
22. What qualities do i have when it comes to frenship/love?
- Adviser yang baik, tetep sabaaar kalo gue curhat, and tetep mau ngedenger curhatan gue, walo pun gue suka ngeyel... :))
23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or something else?
- Labil!!!
24. Have you ever seen me cry?
- hohoho... tentu...
25. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
- Galak!!!
26. What/Who do I love?
- Miranti...
27. Have i ever told you I liked you?
- Hihihi... harus dijawab gitu?? :P
28. What type of guys do i do for?
- Gak jelas juga.... Karena kebanyakan gebetan, gue suka bingung apa type-nya, but yang jelas sih, anaknya mesti smart!! and sayang ama Anti...
29. When was the last time we spent time together?
- Ya, pas berangkat ke Jakarta itu lah ya Han...4 Juli 2004...
30. What is my favorite food?
- Pecel lele...
31. My favorite movie?
- Yang menye2 gitu... (sama aja kan ama gue!!! :P )
32. Do i have a pet?
- Nope...
33. What are the things u enjoy doin with me?
- Curhat-curhatan, leleponan, smsan, cela2an, blogging bareng... (idem ama Hani...)
34. If we're together, are you proud of me?
- Tentu iya...
35. Am i the type you'd want to marry?
- Busyet... gue masih 'straight' gitu loh!!!
36. If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...what will be your last words for me?
- Jangan lah Han, kan elo belom curhat!!!! :P
Friday, October 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment