Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

how you spend your money???


My friends said, I wasted money when they knew I always bought 2 version novels (indo and English). “Why you bought book if you can read online??” they said. Whatever…

And they shake their heads when I told them I have DVD and VCD (one is ORI) for my fave movie also… hahaha…

They also said, I am weird coz I am good in saving money but in other side, can spend a lot only for a hand bag. Whatever…

Me, wasting my own money?? Really?? Exception for book, DVD, cd, I prefer spend my money for shoes and bag. I don’t really like to waste my time for spa or meni-pedi every month (okay, one or two times, accompany my friend). And think blenching and colouring hair are THE PERFECT WAY to waste money. Uuups, I admit, I like to coloured my hair when was in college, but… it was years ago…

I just laugh when they asked me how much I spend a month for book. And laugh until I cry when they crimped their nose and said, “That’s only for spa”... hahaha... Spa for a month equal 5 books. Good comparison, rite?? Hahaha…

Everybody have different way how they spend their money rite?? Some like to spend on spa, beauty salon, clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry, and so on. Some like to spend on travelling, investment, electronic, etc.



So, I don’t care if people think I’m crazy when they saw me bought full set book of Twilight series last week, (not included DVD movie and soundtrack) in one nite. Whatever… hahaha..

No comments: